Wednesday 18 January 2012

Getting tired of the shakes...

I'm usually a fan of protein shakes, but I usually add berries, a touch of olive oil and use skim milk instead of water. I accidentally used skim milk in my IsaLean shake the other day and it tasted great. Definitely how I'll prepare it when I'm on maintenance. Right now, they taste little more than like cardboard with a hint of vanilla or chocolate when I use water to mix them. I'm getting really creative at dinner. All main courses are salads with whatever meat we're having chopped up in it and then I usually add berries, almonds, and anything else nutritious that I can find. The continued dropping of pounds is keeping me motivated, but I am looking forward to the end of the 30 days and working on a maintenance schedule that includes food with some real flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment